Commercial / Institutional / Industrial
FIRE RATED DOORS
Hörmann is committed to highest standards of safety, performance, and quality. Our Fire Doors are tested, evaluated or certified as per nationally and internationally recognized standards at premier testing labs. They are tested to withstand extreme conditions for longer durations to ensure complete safety.
- Available in galvanised or stainless steel.
- Label doors for 45, 60, 90, 120 and 180 minutes.
- Clear vision lite for up to 120 minutes fire rating.
- Groove frame profile for air tight sealing.
- Factory prepped to receive all types of hardware.
- High aesthetic and robust structure.
- Easy to install on a flush wall opening & dry wall partitions.
- Factory finished for primer and paint finishes.
Wood Grain can be provided as an optional finish.
Hormann advises door, door shutters and hardware from one source!
- Elevations shown below are standard.
- Vision panel sizes are based on fire rating.
- Mitre joint
- Butt joint
- Architrave on one sidemm
- Architrave on both sides
Sheet Thickness (Profile Depth)
- Up to 150mm - 1.2mm
- 151 & above - 1.6mm
- PVC seal for non fire rated
- EPDM gasket for fire rated